Bringing in excellent income, it is a beautiful renovated triplex. With its prime location near Highway 25/40, 9 minutes from the metro, close to shops and shopping centers, schools and 30 seconds walk from Roger Rousseau Park (children's paddling pool, swimming pool, tennis court , baseball field, etc.). Recent renovations over $149,000. The roof was completely redone with elastomeric membrane in 2021. It offers 2x5½ and a bachelor. a garage and an intimate fenced yard. Possibility of intergeneration.
27' X 35'
- Back wall and kitchen counter 2022
- New walk-in shower 2021
- Heated floor in bathroom 2021
- Plastic vinyl floating floor with underlay 2019
- Remove stairs between ground floor and bachelor 2021
- Conversion into additional storage 2021
- Apartment completely repainted in 2021
- Redone the plaster wall and the entrance cladding 2021
- Change interior entrance door 2020
- Repair crack in the back with epoxy 2020
- Toilet: bathtub redone with Magic Bath 2019
- Kitchen 2018
- Removed wall between kitchen and living room 2018
- Enlargement of the width by moving a wall of 18in
- New cabinets
- Ceramic backsplash
- Led light system
- New double sink
- Added concrete counter
- Addition of a staircase at the back
- Addition of a laundry room in the basement 2018
- Living room wall redone in slate 2018
- Common area floor redone in silver maple 2018
- Repair of the brick at the back 2022
- Apartment freshly repainted in full 2022
- Redone the elastomer roof 2020
- Added a styrofoam slope to the 2020 drain
- Redone the entire frame and load-bearing walls to nine 2021
- Electricity redone and new panel 2021
- Green urethane insulation 2021
- Floors redone and soundproofed 2021 (cork & Acoustitech 7000)
- Wall and partition redone 2021
- Kitchen 2021:
- Removed wall between kitchen and living room 2021
- New counter 2021
- New wardrobe 2021
- New hood 2021
- Bathroom 2021
- New ceramic
- New bathtub
- New vanity
- New mirror and wardrobe
- Staircase to go up to the 2nd redone in wood 2021
27' X 35'
27' X 70'
Driveway : 1 , Garage : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation
|1 (app.)||Kitchen||2nd level||12' X 8'||Laminate floor|
|1 (app.)||Dining room||2nd level||10' X 8'||Laminate floor|
|1 (app.)||Living room||2nd level||12'9" X 13'||Laminate floor|
|1 (app.)||Primary bedroom||2nd level||14' X 9'||Laminate floor|
|1 (app.)||Bathroom||2nd level||9' X 5' irr.||Ceramic|
|1 (app.)||Bedroom||2nd level||10' X 9'1"||Laminate floor|
|1 (app.)||Bedroom||2nd level||9' X 7'7"||Laminate floor|
Electric baseboard units
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is ANDRE TSOKLIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX 2001 | 360 boul. Curé-Labelle, Laval (Fabreville), Québec, H7P 2P1
Hello, my name is ANDRE TSOKLIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.